Thayers Witch Hazel Malaysia: Natural Remedies Since 1847
Founded by Henry Thayers M.D. in 1847, Thayers started off in a small laboratory on Main Street in Cambridge, Massachusetts to develop his unique line of herbal extract products for sale to the medical professionals. After his passing in 1902, his niece took over the company and started to research and develop more products in lieu of the concept on herbal extracts being incorporated into personal care necessities. After beginning the usage of Certified Organic Witch Hazel and Certified Organic Aloe Vera in year 2012, Thayers popularity started to soar with their alcohol-free toners, body bars and lip balms to date.
Popular Thayers Witch Hazel Products in Malaysia
Thayers entered the Malaysia market and become popular among Malaysians when the consumers' demand for alcohol-free and organic products started to gain traction. Among their best selling ones are the Thayers Alcohol-Free Witch Hazel Toner with multiple scents such as the Rose Petal and Lavender, as well as Slippery Elm Lip Balms.
Why Should you Buy Thayers?
- Better skincare alternatives as compared to MNC brands
- Reputable foreign brand with quality standards in production
- Certified organic and alcohol-free
Thayers Witch Hazel Toners
- All Thayers' toners are alcohol-free and suitable for individuals who are looking for a suitable toner for their dry skin problems.
- Among the best-selling product in this series is their Rose Petal Witch Hazel Toner infused with rose-petal water, which helps in restoring skin moisture and provide a natural-glow complexion.
- The Thayers Lemon Witch Hazel Astringent wise is catered more towards oily and acne-prone skin, where the lemon essence in the product lightens freckles and blemishes on the face.
Thayers Witch Hazel Body Bars
- Thayers collection of Witch Hazel Body Bars are suited for both genders and ideal for dry skin with their moisturizing herbal extracts like Peppermint, Lemon and Rose Petal.
- The popular Thayers body bar infused with Rose Petal and Aloe Vera lathers gently and locks water moisture, removing excess oil and tighten pores for delicate skin.
Thayers Slippery Elm Lip Balms
- Thayers' collection of lip balms are incorporated with Slippery Elm Bark extract soothes and heals chapped or cracked lips.
- Peppermint Slippery Elm Lip Balm tops the collection with its refreshing peppermint extract with a natural twist and it's especially great for dry, hot weather in Malaysia.