BG OAT is made of organic oat beta-glucan, brown rice, soy bean and soy protein. Each sachet of BG OAT contains 1.75g oat beta-glucan which ensures the formation of a thick viscous gel in the intestines. Studies have shown that high viscosity effect produces by oat beta-glucans in the intestines is important to ensure optimal cholesterol lowering effect. Currently, oat beta-glucan is the only dietary fibre recognized by the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) in its۪ ability to reduce a disease risk. Taking 2 sachets of BG OAT daily provides 3.5g of oat beta-glucan, higher than the recommended daily 3g by the Health Ministry for lowering cholesterol levels. Take BG OAT now for better health and vitality.
- Lower total cholesterol (LDL and Triglycerides)
- Oat beta-glucan binds to cholesterol from food and reduces absorption into the body.
- Oat beta-glucan binds to bile acid produced from cholesterol in the liver and removes it from the body.
- Oat beta-glucan also binds to saturated fat from the diet to reduce its absorption. Saturated fat is associated with elevated cholesterol levels.
- Cholesterol is flushed with oat beta-glucan before it can be absorbed.
- Regulate blood glucose level
- Soluble fiber oat beta-glucan can delay stomach emptying and reduce the uptake of carbohydrates from the small intestine.
- These effects result in lower blood concentrations of glucose and insulin after a meal.
- Improved insulin responses can lead to enhanced insulin sensitivity, which may prevent type 2 diabetes.
- Promote Intestinal Health
- Oat beta-glucan is prebiotics , which is indigestible in the small intestine and fermented by probiotics.
- Prebiotics also selectively stimulate the growth or activity of probiotics in the digestive system and claimed to be beneficial to health.
- Help in weight management
- When consumed 20 to 30 minutes before eating a meal, oat beta-glucan which is a water soluble fiber, forms a thick viscous gel in the stomach and gut that stimulates the sensation of satiety and helps limit appetite.
The satiety effect reduces the body۪s desire for more food intake, helping to naturally control weight when combine with a healthy, balance diet and adequate exercise.
Apotec products are formulated with all natural ingredients to meet the growing demand of consumers to achieve a healthier & active lifestyle.
Our product line comprises of an extensive range of health and food supplements & traditional herbal formulas resulting from the best combination of science & nature. Our formulations are produced in compliance with the standards of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP), Halal certified by Jakim and under stringent quality control.