Roselle is a species of hibiscus native. It is popular for its edible leaves and fleshy red fruit calyces that used for making beverages. Traditionally, this plant is used to lower cholesterol, normalize blood pressure, overcome cough, sore throat and sores, weight loss, enhancing stamina, endurance and body care.
- Acts as powerful anti-oxidant properties
- Prevent lipid peroxidation
- Weight loss
- Reduce absorption of carbohydrate
- Rich in Vitamin C to support immune system
- As a supplement to help treat coughs and colds.
- Reducing the discomfort of fevers
- Lower blood pressure and blood cholesterol
- Individuals who wish to lose weight
- Individuals with high blood pressure and cholesterol
- Individuals who wishes to promote general well-being
Apotec products are formulated with all natural ingredients to meet the growing demand of consumers to achieve a healthier & active lifestyle.
Our product line comprises of an extensive range of health and food supplements & traditional herbal formulas resulting from the best combination of science & nature. Our formulations are produced in compliance with the standards of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP), Halal certified by Jakim and under stringent quality control.