- First pressed from the finest organically grown Filipina coconuts.
- Rich source of Medium Chain Saturated Fatty Acids (MCFA or MCT) especially Lauric acid which can be found in precious mother's milk
- Unrefined, unbleached, undeodorised, unhydrogenated, and clod-pressed to maintain optimum nutrition
- High smoking point that's ideal for cooking and baking as it does not oxidize during cooking (up to 180 degrees). With its high smoke point, virgin coconut oil is more stable and resists heat-induced damage
- Delightful coconut flavour and aroma
- No added chemicals or GMOs
- 100% Trans fat free
The uniqueness of MCFA or MCTs
Unlike other oils, MCFA/MCTs are smaller in molecular size which makes absorption easier. This oil is easily converted into energy to help burn more calories and may provide nutritional support for coronary health and the immune system.
Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
Ways for Consumption: Many people simply drink it by the spoonful Recipes calling for butter, margarine, or any other oil can be substituted with Virgin Coconut Oil Blend into shakes and smoothies Use on rice or pasta to smoothen the texture Stir into porridge or cereal for a nice fragrant and taste
Store in a cool dry place, away from heat and direct sunlight. CFO Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil will naturally solidify and whiten at temperatures below 22 degrees. Place the bottle in warm water to liquefy the oil if needed.