100 Natural | Plastic microbead-free
Exfoliate your skin the natural way! Made with real strawberry seeds and fine bamboo granules to soften your skin while gently removing dirt and toxins, our facial scrub allows you to show off your healthy, smooth and luminous complexion without compromising your skin!
Did You Know?
Plastic microbeads often found in facial scrubs and other personal care products are becoming an environmental concern. These tiny polyethylene orpolypropylenebeads are too small to be filtered out by wastewater treatment plants and make their way into our water systems and even the food chain through fish, birds, and mammals who mistake them for fish eggs! So remember to go easy on the environment - and your face - by using natural, biodegradable scrubs.
1. Cleanse: Purify your skin by removing dirt, oil, and excess make-up accumulated throughout the day. Alternate your Facial Wash with the Purifying Facial Scrub 2-3 times a week to gently exfoliate your skin, and then cap off the cleansing with a weekly facial with Detoxifying Mask+Scrub.
2. Tone: Toning with Face Toner removes deep seated dirt that may have been left behind by the wash. Plus, it primes your skin for easy absorption of moisturizer.
3. Spot-on Treatment: Combat pimples spot on with Acne Defense Solution Gel. It effectively helps keep pesky breakouts at bay without the burning, redness, drying or peeling that can further aggravate the skin.
4. Miracle Care: In the morning, apply a few drops of Sunflower Beauty Oil to areas that need special care and attention, such as under eyes, uneven skin tone or pigmented spots. At night, massage a few drops of Overnight Elixir all over your face and neck.
5. Moisturize Day & Night: Moisturize your face with 100 Natural Day Moisturizer before applying make-up. This helps your make-up last longer and blend well with your skin. Before going to bed, apply 100 Natural Night Moisturizer to help the skin increase its ability to regenerate newer cells and replenish moisture.