Brush those pearly whites with goodness you can smile about!
- Genuine smiles powered byGreenMineral Pluswith zinc citrate, calcium carbonate, fluoride, sesame seed oil, spearmint oil and peppermint oil to helpfight plaque, tartar, and cavitieswhilekeeping your breath fresh naturally.
- Genuine health for your family with no triclosan, no SLS, and no propylene glycol. It took almost 3 years and over 100 prototypes for scientists at our Natural Care Labs to create this world-beating toothpaste thatsgreat-tasting,safe for children,andfree from harmful chemicals!
- Genuine care for the earth with abiodegradable formulaand no harmful abrasives such as plastic microbeads that can pollute our oceans.
Have your family grinning from ear to ear with Human Natures breakthrough toothpaste!
sorbitol, calcium carbonate (mineral-derived), aqua (water), glycerin (vegetable-derived), sodium coco fatty alcohol sulfate (coconut-derived), Mentha spicata(spearmint) leaf essential oil, xantham gum, Sesamum indicum (sesame) seed oil, betaine (sugar beet-derived), zinc citrate (mineral-derived), gluconic acid (plant derived), sodium benzoate (plant-derived), sodium gluconate (plant derived), rebaudioside A (plant-derived), menthol (plant-derived), sodium fluoride, carrageenan, Mentha piperita (peppermint) leaf essential oil, Mentha arvensis (corn mint) leaf essential oil
1. Use a soft-bristled toothbrush.
2. Brushing 2x a day is recommended; 3x a day is best.
3. For children below 6 years old, a pea-sized amount of toothpaste and adult supervision is recommended.
4. Be gentle. Brush at least 2 minutes with gentle up-and-down motion so as not to wear down the enamel.
5. Don’t forget to brush both inner and outer tooth surface and your tongue where bacteria breed.
6. Don’t be an eager beaver! Wait for 30 minutes after eating before brushing. This is because the enamel is at its most vulnerable because of the demineralization process and brushing too soon will further aggravate the tooth surface.
Note: A very small number of people are allergic to fluoride, in the same way that some are allergic to nuts or eggs. If you have a known fluoride allergy, we recommend that you do not use our toothpaste and seek advice from your dentist on the best dentifrice for you.