DHA Brewer’s Yeast Organic Soybean Powder enriched with DHA, lecithin, brewer’s yeast and FOS provides you with plentiful of nutrients including essential fatty acid, amino acids, choline, vitamin B complex and prebiotic to meet daily nutrients requirement easily. It supplies energy and helps you in achieving optimum health.
The goodness of DHA Brewer’s Yeast Organic Soybean Powder:
– Brewer’s yeast is a source of vitamin B complex. It supplies energy and helps you to meet daily nutrients requirement easily.
– DHA for optimal brain and eye development
– Lecithin provides choline for memory function enhancement
– Bifidogenic FOS
Why should we consume DHA ?
DHA cannot be directly produced by your body. It is produced from ALA (Alpha-Linolenic acid) which is found in flax seed oil, certain vegetables and nuts and the conversion process from ALA to DHA of our body might not be efficient. In order to provide sufficient amounts of DHA, we should consume external sources containing DHA.
How do our algae DHA differ from the ordinary fish oil DHA?
Algae DHA is excelled in term of its purity and safety compare to fish oil DHA. Algae DHA contain NO fishery odor, ocean toxins and heavy metal contamination which have become the major concern of taking fish oil DHA. In fact, fish get DHA from the algae in their foodchain. Our algae DHA goes straight to the source, producing DHA from the same microalgae source fish get it from.
Why should I drink DHA Brewer’s Yeast Organic Soybean Powder?
Our DHA Brewer’s Yeast Organic Soybean Powder is a high protein health beverage enriched with DHA, Lecithin, Brewer’s Yeast and FOS. These ingredients provide plentiful of nutrients including essential fatty acids, cholin, vitamin B complex and prebiotic for achieving optimum health. It is suitable for all ages in which you and your family can indulge in.
– 1 years old and above: Fast growing children
– Maternity and breast-feeding mothers.
– It is gluten, lactose and cholesterol free. Thus, it is recommended for all age groups including vegans, people with gluten and lactose intolerance.
Organic Soy Bean Powder (dehulled), lecithin, DHA, Brewer’s yeast, Fructose, Oligofructose (FOS).
Add 25 g (5 scoops) of DHA Brewer’s Yeast Organic Soybean Powder into 150-200 ml of warm water. Stir well and ready to serve.