The new Himalaya Complete Care Toothpaste not only protects teeth and gums from germs, but also has antioxidants that assist in removing toxins, helping your gums maintain their natural health.
- Pomegranate fruit rind has astringent, antibacterial and antioxidant properties. Recent studies have shown that Pomegranate also helps to combat dental plaque.
- Indian Gum Arabic Tree's fresh twigs are used to protect gums and teeth. The bark extract has tannins which are known for their antioxidant properties.
- Neem has been used for hundreds of years as an extremely effective method of total oral hygiene. Neem bark possesses phenolic and antioxidant activity and also has anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties.
- Triphala is an astringent which stops gum bleeding. Rich in tannins and phenolic compounds which possess antioxidant properties, the herb helps in healing mouth ulcers.
- Bishop's Weed, a revered herb in Ayurveda, is used as a home-remedy for various ailments. It has mouth-freshening, antiseptic, astringent and carminative properties.
- False Black Pepper has anti-inflammatory properties, which are effective in treating swollen gums. The fruit is rich in the antioxidant component known as flavonoids.
- Five-Leaved Chaste Tree is valued for its oral anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antioxidant properties.
Directions for use:
Squeeze a small amount of Complete Care Toothpaste on a toothbrush and brush teeth. Brush twice daily for optimal results.