- Treats vaginitis and cervicitis: The antimicrobial, antibacterial and antifungal properties of V-Gel effectively combat the organisms responsible for vaginitis (inflammation and infection of the vagina or vulva) and cervicitis (inflammation of the cervix). The gel’s demulcent action soothes the inflamed vagina and cervix, relieves itching and accelerates the healing process.
- Symptomatic relief: Topical application of the gel treats infections, provides significant relief from pruritus (itchiness) and burning. It also stops vaginal discharge and prevents recurrent infections.
Indications: Vaginitis Vaginal candidiasis (fungal yeast infection) Vaginal trichomoniasis (parasitic vaginal infection). Nonspecific bacterial vaginitis. Prevention of post-operative vaginal infections. Cervicitis Leukorrhea (thick and white/yellow vaginal discharge)
- Persian Rose (Satapatri) acts as an antiviral, which reduces the maturation of the infectious progeny virus by selective inhibition of viral protease. It also has antibacterial properties that combat gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria responsible for female reproductive tract infections.
- Triphala is anti-inflammatory and antibacterial agent that soothes irritation and eliminates bacteria in the female reproductive system.
- Cardamom (Ela) has analgesic properties that alleviate pain associated with vaginitis, cervicitis and leukorrhea.
Directions for use: Please consult your physician to prescribe the dosage that best suits your condition.